CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

relaxen

Monday, November 10, 2008

Bad me

OK, so I was kinda busy this weekend. Don't shoot. I went back to the Dr this morning, and he confirmed that my best option for treatment was to have a hysterectomy. My tainted little cervix has not only CID III cells, but also a more aggressive nasty batch of glandular cells that will surely spread throughout my body if not removed. Now, myself as the patient, I think I have to see the good that can come from this. That means that I tell myself to look at the bright side. No more periods, no more birth control, all new unstained underwear. At least I have 2 beautiful kids, and at least they caught it early. But there is a part of me that wants to bitch smack the next person that tells me "no fair! no more periods, you make me sick. You were done having kids anyway!" Let me see here, periods vs cancer. I'll take periods for $1000 Alex! What a dumb bunch of twits for lack of a better word! Only I can say whether I am lucky or not, it's My cervix and MY cancer. Back off. Also, for those of you who want to say "I'm sorry" and then get pissy with me when I say it's OK or thanks. WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY?????? I didn't ask for this any more than you caused it, so sorry isn't really the thing to say any more than some crappy answer I give you back. That said, I do really appreciate the concern and prayers. Just send cards/flowers/gifts when I have surgery, and don't act like nothing is wrong.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Welcome to Blogland, it's great to have you here ... I wish it were for a different reason though.

You know I love you to bits and am here for you ... anytime you need me. Whether it's to cry, vent, laugh or a hug ... I'm here.

Yes, it's your cervix and your cancer, but I'm fighting right alongside you.

I luvz ya!!!!
~B