CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

relaxen

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The big day is tomorrow! I have to be at the hospital at 545AM! Holy smokes. Not only do I never get up that early without coffee (which of course I can't have) but now my kids have to spend the night with G-MA so they can get to school in the morning. I know "nesting" kicks in when your about to give birth, you know when you run around cleaning and preparing? I don't however understand why it hit me tonight. I have vacuumed the entire house, swept the kitchen floor, loaded the dishwasher, folded 2 loads of laundry, and responded to text messages and voice mails all in the hour it took my hubby to drop the kids off! Now I am so tired I don't think I will have any problems sleeping tonight! Thanks to all the well wishes and prayers. I hope to feel up to posting soon. TTFN

0 comments: