CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

relaxen

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey there!~ Thanks for your patience. I was elated today to find out my Michelle was reading my blog! I know I am awful at returning calls, but I appreciate the voice mails left! Just when I thought things were starting to smooth out, BAM. Today I was informed by my J O B that I was being demoted, but hey, I should be happy that I still have a job. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? As I informed my NEW boss, I have been trying to see the bright side for the last 2 months, and frankly I am freaken over it! No longer am I salary, but hourly. My boss is now a regional employee and I now report to someone different. The people I have helped over see and advise for the last 4 years are now my team! UGH!!! Will it ever get easier??? This is my D-Day weekend. So much to do, most of which is getting my house in order before the big day. Oh yeh, did I mention my husband left to go hunting? Doing it all on my own as normal :) Time to get the kids ready for bed. TTFN!

0 comments: