CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

relaxen

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tick Tock, Hickory Dickory Dock. There are only 3.5 days left until my surgery! I met with the Oncologist for my 2nd opinion Friday, and he made me feel much better but also new things to be scared about. He stated he was very happy my pathologist was who she is, and if any Doc had to perform vaginal surgery, I was lucky to have my Doc. However, he explained to me that one of the 2 types I have jumps from place to place, so we wont know the "real" severity of the issue until after the surgery and my path results come back. I am hoping for the best, but anticipating the ucky stuff, just to be on the safe side. Besides, when I do it I do it right! I am enjoying this weekend with my girls. Last night my BFF came over with my nieces and we watched Kung Fu Panda (pretty cute, but could have been better). Today we went to Williamsburg to surprise Monet on her 40th birthday. Her husband put together a surprise party, and I think she was quite pleased. Her Mom and 1 Sis in Louisiana came, as well as her other Sis in Cali. It was great. Tomorrow should be calmer! TTFN

0 comments: